Christine Porter: painter
- Christine has been a full time professional artist since 1990 and has been painting shearing sheds since 1984.
- Career highlights include election to the Australian Watercolour Institute in 1996, more than one hundred and twenty prizes in art shows around Australia, artwork in international and Australian public and private collections, and regular exhibitions. Click here for career details
- Her 2006 Bachelor of Visual Arts university degree has added a theoretical dimension to her art making. Ideas-based artwork
buy, lease, licence or commission an artwork
- PRICES: $200 – $4000 (AUD), depending on size and framed state.
- TO BUY: Contact Christine directly for prices and availability How to buy paintings
- LEASE artwork for your office How to lease paintings
- LICENCE an image for your print or media project. How to licence an image
- COMMISSION a painting of your shearing shed or tractor or…. How to commission an artwork
- All content copyright the artist.
- Full Moon Publications have published a selection of Christine’s paintings as greeting cards and Giclee prints. Buy greeting cards and Giclee prints
Australian Shearing Sheds: paintings in watercolour on paper, and acrylic on board, of shearing sheds from western Queensland and New South Wales. Work within the different series includes exteriors and interiors, as well as other buildings, image: ‘The shed’ 2014 watercolour on paper approx. 65x38cm (sold private collection) read more
sheep, cattle and horses : paintings in watercolour or acrylic, that include the British sheep breeds from her 2007-8 UK trips, and other ongoing Australian sheep and cattle. image: “Lamb” watercolour on paper 57x40cm(sold private collection) read more